List Recruitment is seeking an Accounts Assistant (Transactional) for a prestigious client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a 4 month contract role working 40 hours, Monday to Friday.
To provide transactional and analytical support in the areas of accounts payable and employee expense report processing for the international business units.
• Process invoices correctly, ensuring they are paid according to the payment terms and paid to the right vendor
• Resolve any outstanding invoice queries with a target of all invoices being paid on time
• Assisting vendors with invoice queries and payments
• Assisting the business units with receipting or purchase order issues
• Electronically scan all invoices into an archive system
• Training employees for input of travel expenses in the company Travel and Expenses portal
• Checking employee travel and expense claims for processing and approval
• Support Procurement Card / Corporate Card admin as applicable
• Proactively support other team members as part of a self-managed team
• As work processes change, keep all desktop procedures current
• Represent the Transaction Group on Cross Functional Teams as and when required
• Accounting technical competency
• Knowledge of corporate policies and guidelines
• Basic knowledge of VAT rules
• Computer literacy including knowledge of SAP system in areas of AP and MM
• Good communicator
• Good interpersonal skills
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.