We are looking for a Business Support Administrator (Financial) fo our client based near Immingham in North East Lincolnshire. Due to the location, own transport is required. This is a full time temporary position to cover maternity leave, working Monday to Friday. Some flexibility with start and finish times may be available for the right candidate.
The primary role is to work with the Company Secretary and the Business Support Controller to assist in ensuring that all requirements of the support function including invoice processing, financial accounting and purchasing administration functions are fulfilled.
The role also includes work within the following scope -
General administrative duties including Human Resource administration, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and policy updates.
In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably required and which they are judged to be competent to perform.
· Procurement duties – creating requisitions and purchase orders
· Invoice processing and clearance, including creation within the NAV system and resolution of any queries.
· Scanning and electronic filing of received and processed invoices.
· Receipts entry for both goods and services.
· Liaison with external providers to resolve any invoice or payment matters.
· Bank and Supplier Statement reconciliation.
· Financial Accounting Support
· Generation and Uploading of BACS payment runs.
· Processing of clients invoicing and payment receipts.
Duties as prioritised and necessitated by the post holder or as directed by the Company Secretary or Business Support Controller to include:
· Creation of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
· Assist in the compilation and production of budgets and monthly or annual financial reporting requirements.
· Processing of Purchase Requisitions.
· Assist in the compilation and production of budgets and monthly and annual financial reporting requirements.
· Provide assistance in management of client banking and credit requirements including BACS payment runs, EFT payments and bank statement reconciliation.
· Preparation, administration and processing of payroll, pensions, share schemes and health schemes.
· Provide cover to other parts of the Business Support function.
· Provide cover for Company Secretary in financial accounting o purchasing requirements as necessary.
· Administration duties including assisting with preparation of documentation and upload to Focul Doc Wiki.
· Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably required and for which they are judged competent to perform
· Ensure that all invoices are processed to payment stage and subsequent BACS and other payments are prepared for prompt payment of suppliers.
· The position holder must be numerate and computer literate.
· Experience of using Windows based computer systems (Engica Q4, Nav, Ideagen and Opentas would be preferred)
· Excellent knowledge of financial accounting procedures.
· Good knowledge in use of Windows software packages inc. Word, Excel, Outlook
· Human resource skills
· Good communication skills, telephone, oral and written.
· Ability to train others effectively.
· Experience of printing, copying, scanning and e-mail systems.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Capable of working within a team environment.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.