We have an requirement for a Data Analyst/Administrator for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, PAYE contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. Working 40 hours per week 8am – 4.30pm. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
The candidate will provide full analytical and administrative support to Maintenance Business Team, Leadership, and functional group(s)
• Acts as the primary contact for data analytical and administration activities within the Maintenance business team
• Undertakes data analytical and administrative duties within the Maintenance business team
• Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes, set and maintain automated data processes
• Produce and track key performance indicators
• Coordinates administrative activities to ensure user groups receive the support required
• Participates actively with other analytical or administration team members, providing cross functional support to other areas as required
• Own the administration / controls of revisions and issues of controlled documentation in accordance with refinery processes and procedures.
• Assumes control of resources specific to the Maintenance business team, accepting responsibility for delegated budgetary controls
• Actively promotes safe working practice by participating in health and safety activities
• Data Analytical & Administration advanced skills to include excellent numerical and analytical skills and advanced skills in Excel e.g. LOOKUP functions, conditional monitoring, pivot tables and reporting
• Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing and data enrichment techniques using data analysis tools e.g. MS Access and/or Alteryx
• The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau and/or Power BI
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Able to work under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Leads change initiatives positively, striving for continuous improvements
• Advanced analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills
• In depth knowledge of computer systems
• Preferable site refinery knowledge
• Good organisational skills
• Confident and professional in dealing with suppliers, vendors, peers, and managers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.