List Recruitment is seeking a Draughtsperson for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
Main Purpose of the Role
To work as directed to produce quality piping isometrics and engineering layout drawings for Normal Maintenance. Turnarounds/Shutdowns and Projects in accordance with Engineering Standards.
• Carry out site visits across the company site and satellite areas to review work scope.
• Carry out a site measure and produce hand sketches to assist with the production of the isometric drawing.
• Discuss repair/replacement options with Execution Teams to determine effective constructability.
• Review existing information from SAP, EIMS, and Standard Engineering data to assist with the drawing.
• Refer to Required Standards, Company Engineering Practices and Legacy Local Standards to ensure compliance to current standards and practices.
• Produce isometric drawings to current standards using existing drawing borders.
• Carry out revisions to the drawings as required.
• Piping designer to undertake additional duties to include design activities of “new” piping installations, working from P&ID’s, Tech Memo’s and design documents describing the projects requirements.
The successful candidate will be a proficient user of AutoCAD 2018 and have previous experience within design and draughting.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.