We are seeking an E&I Project Leader for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
Full life cycle management of projects. Development and execution of specifically, but not exclusively, Instrumentation/Electrical biased capital projects following the Design and Construction process.
- Provide expertise and resources to support, develop and implement assigned projects.
- Provide challenge to scope ensuring solutions are best fit for the business
- Ensure that aggressive, yet realistic, project execution strategies and schedules are developed and maintained.
- Manage project scope, costs, schedules, personnel, resources, technical competency, environmental requirements and safety.
- Ensure that all projects are engineered in accordance with environmental and legislative requirements.
- Provide the interface between client and engineering contractors and other outside bodies/authorities. Travel to external design contractors will be required.
- Accountable for use of the client’s Design and Construction process
- Develop and implement ‘best practices’.
- Manage projects that follow the Functional Safety Life cycle for Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Sound DCS/Control/Instrumentation background
- Awareness of relevant legislation e.g COMAH, DSEAR
- Organisational and planning skills
- Ability to interact with external contractors
- Ability to work multi-disciplinary items
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to rationalise options
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- High ethical standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to interact with contractors
- Engenders trust
- Accountable and delivers on commitments
- Establishes priorities and delivers on critical tasks.
- Encourages creativity, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Looks ahead to identify potential issues and mitigations.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.