We have a requirement for an Electrical Draughtsman for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, PAYE contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. Working 40 hours per week 8am – 4.30pm. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
Responsible for processing As Built Electrical records, drawings and documentation in accordance with Technical Data Guidelines.
• Update Electrical P&IDs following Projects/Tech Memos/MoCs issued by Process Engineers.
• Update Electrical P&IDs following unit/utility site checks by Process Engineers.
• Updating Electrical modifications to i.e. Cable & Trace Heating Schedules, Junction Box Datasheets, Distribution Boards.
• Update Electrical P&IDs following minor corrections.
• Update Electrical PFDs.
• Ensure timely storage of P&IDs and associated supporting documentation into Electronic Information Management System (EIMS)
• Aid in the retrieval of non-confidential Electrical P&IDs and other information (e.g. for engineers, contractors, etc).
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent understanding of electrical engineering
• Good understanding of documentation Procedures and Standards for drawings and records
• Good organization skills
• Confident and professional in dealings with suppliers, vendors, peers and managers
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of team
• HNC in Engineering or equivalent
• Advanced knowledge of Autocad
• In depth knowledge of Electronic Management System (EIMS) and Collaboration facility
• Advanced level computer skills to include work processing, spreadsheets, email and database
• Familiarisation with client documentation management systems
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.