List Recruitment is seeking a Process Controls Specialist for a major client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a contract role, offered for an initial duration of 12 months, after which the requirements will be re-assessed. Working up to 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm.
The role resides within the clients I and E Engineering Group, reporting to the Process Controls Leader.
Basic purpose / accountabilities:
Control Systems and integrated safety systems support for the refinery and associated facilities. Assist in providing life cycle management for the Control System assets. Provide management and administration of Control Systems work practices, and support engineering and project requirements.
1. Support of Honeywell Experion / TPS DCS maintenance and providing system sustainment assurance.
2. Perform analysis of daily Honeywell DCS systems checks.
3. Be available to assist Power and Control Technicians with after-hours support if necessary.
4. Maintain DCS Hot Spares Systems and interface with Control System Network & Security Specialist in testing and support program.
5. Manage spare parts inventory.
6. Manage Honeywell DCS hardware refresh program.
7. Manage Honeywell DCS system backups.
8. Create / manage Honeywell DCS system OPM upgrade program.
9. Provide design, construction support and start-up assistance on engineering projects.
10. Assist in Microsoft Windows backups, patches, and software upgrades.
11. Take lead in implementing major configuration changes and modifications to the control systems.
12. Manage Honeywell TAC support cases including submittals, tracking, and implementation.
13. Manage Control System procedures / policies / change management documentation and automation development.
· Strong Knowledge/Experience with Honeywell Experion and / or Honeywell TPS Distributed Control Systems
· Strong background and understanding of Honeywell IAC support utilization.
· Knowledge/Experience with instrumentation and controls used in industrial processes.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and network architectures.
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in PC hardware maintenance.
· Demonstrated ability to work on cross discipline teams
· Qualifications in instrumentation or process controls related field (achieved through completion of a Degree or Apprenticeship)
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.