List Recruitment is seeking a Project Control Assistant for an initial 12 month contract which will be reviewed thereafter. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the region’s most prestigious organisations. We are seeking an individual with administration experience, gained within a project / commercial setting. SAP knowledge is desirable.
• Administrative and commercial support to the Projects and Construction group working within the Project Controls Team
• Processing purchase requisitions in SAP, validation and workflow coordination of vendor and contractor payments.
• Common group resource for creating and managing SAP service requisitions and material components for Project Leaders and Construction Field Specialists.
• Validation of charges and calculations on submitted invoices. Confirming with approved payment certification and processing approval via service receipts on SAP PO’s.
• Investigate discrepancies and anomalies with with Project Leaders and Construction Field Specialists. Updates and amendments as appropriate.
• Logging and registration of Purchase Order details on site work registers and trackers for common shared information.
• Maintain common register of Project Change forms. Manage electronic links and storage.
• Coordinate and maintain the Engineering Work Request (EWR) System, investigating and resolving design company EWR queries.
• Key User for administering controlled and uncontrolled documents and updating as necessary.
• General project control team commercial and administrative support.
• Knowledge of SAP PS & MM module, preferred, training will be given
• Understanding of contracts and contract variations.
• Ability to work as part of a team & under pressure
• Must be capable of self-management - but still report and communicate actions / issues
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of document management procedures & practices
• SAP key user
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self motivated
• Ability to interact with contractors
• Engenders trust
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.