List Recruitment is seeking a Project Controls Assistant for a prestigious client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a long term contract role, offered for an initial 12 months, the role and requirement to be reassessed thereafter.
• Administrative and commercial support to the Projects and Construction group working within the Project Controls Team
• Processing purchase requisitions in SAP, validation and workflow coordination of vendor and contractor payments.
• Common group resource for creating and managing SAP service requisitions and material components for Project Leaders and Construction Field Specialists.
• Validation of charges and calculations on submitted invoices. Confirming with approved payment certification and processing approval via service receipts on SAP PO’s.
• Investigate discrepancies and anomalies with with Project Leaders and Construction Field Specialists. Updates and amendments as appropriate.
• Logging and registration of Purchase Order details on site work registers and trackers for common shared information.
• Maintain common register of Project Change forms. Manage electronic links and storage.
• Coordinate and maintain the Engineering Work Request (EWR) System, investigating and resolving design company EWR queries.
• P&C group Key User for Livelink, administering controlled and uncontrolled documents and updating as necessary.
• General project control team commercial and administrative support.
• Knowledge of SAP PS & MM module, preferred, training will be given
• Understanding of contracts and contract variations.
• Ability to work as part of a team & under pressure
• Must be capable of self-management - but still report and communicate actions / issues
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of document management procedures & practices
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self motivated
• Ability to interact with contractors
• Engenders trust