We are seeking a Project Engineer for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
Support Project Leaders in delivery of capital projects.
- Provide expertise and resources to support, develop and implement assigned projects.
- Ensure that aggressive, yet realistic, project execution strategies and schedules are developed and maintained.
- Manage project scope, costs, schedules, personnel, resources, technical competency, environmental requirements and safety.
- Ensure that all projects are engineered in accordance with environmental and legislative requirements.
- Provide the interface between the company and engineering contractors and other outside bodies/authorities. Travel to external design contractors will be required.
- Accountable for use of the Design and Construction process
- Develop and implement 'best practices'.
- Ability to interact with external contractors
- Organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work multi-disciplinary items
- Previous project engineering experience
- Ability to rationalise options
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- High ethical standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to interact with contractors
- Engenders trust
- Accountable and delivers on commitment
- Establishes priorities and delivers on critical tasks.
- Encourages creativity, innovation and continuous improvement