We have a requirement for a Project Leader/Engineer for our client, Phillips 66, based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, PAYE contract position for an initial12 month period, to be re-assessed thereafter. Working 40 hours per week8am – 4.30pm. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
Full life cycle management of capital projects less than £1MM. Support to Phillips66 staff project leaders on major capital projects greater than £5MM.Development and execution of capital projects following Phillips 66 Humber Refineries Design and Construction process.
· Provide expertise and resources to support, develop and implement assigned projects.
· Provide challenge to scope ensuring solutions are best fit for the business
· Ensure that aggressive, yet realistic, project execution strategies and schedules are developed and maintained.
· Manage project scope, costs, schedules, personnel, resources, technical competency, environmental requirements and safety.
· Ensure that all projects are engineered in accordance with environmental and legislative requirements.
· Provide the interface between Humber Refinery, engineering contractors and other outside bodies/authorities.
· Accountable for use of the refinery’s Design and Construction process
· Develop and implement ‘best practices’.
· Co-ordination skills
· Good communications
· Ability to interact with contractors
· Ability to work multi-disciplinary items
· Ability to rationalise options
· Organisational and planning skills
· Awareness of relevant legislation e.g. COMAH, DSEAR
Job Related Training Requirements
· Project management or engineering based qualification
Key Competences/Leadership Skills
· Engenders trust
· Creates free flow of information.
· Provides clear feedback in a coaching fashion
· Accountable and delivers on commitment
· Establishes priorities and delivers on critical tasks.
· Encourages creativity, innovation and continuous improvement
About Phillips 66 Humber Refinery
The Humber Refinery is one of the most energy efficient refineries in Europe and is leading the way in lower-carbon fuels production. Phillips 66 Humber Refinery was the first in the UK to produce high-performing, advanced second-generation biofuels, at scale, from waste - when Used Cooking Oil (UCO) was introduced to its refining processes in 2017.
In 2020, Phillips 66 Limited invested significantly trebling this capacity, with the addition of a new lower carbon fuel module. One of the most exciting opportunities for the Humber Refinery lies in the electric vehicle revolution.
One of the products produced by the refinery is high-grade petroleum coke, a carbon-rich residue that remains when other, lighter materials are refined from crude oil. Petroleum coke from the Humber Refinery already has a vital role in supporting advanced manufacturing in the steel recycling and aluminium smelting industries, but now through its unique coke formulations, is also being used across the globe in smart phone and electric vehicle batteries.
The Humber Refinery's role in the electric vehicle battery market was recognised in the UK Government, Industrial Decarbonisation Strategy.
Since March 2021 Phillips 66 Limited is working with several partners on a number of decarbonisation projects to support the Humber region to meet the UK Government's target of net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.
List Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.