We have an urgent requirement for a Project Planner for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a fulltime, PAYE contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. Working 40 hours per week 8am – 4.30pm. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
· Responsible for providing planning and scheduling support to the Project and Construction Group.
· Accountable for ensuring project schedules are monitored, updated and progressed in support of achieving individual project objectives.
· Development and maintenance of project schedules to realistically meet project objectives.
· Produce high level and detailed project plans aligned with level of project development, using engineering scopes and work packs and construction group job steps.
· Coordinate with project management 3rd Party Engineering Contractors and construction groups to ensure that all work packages are provided to schedule and in an efficient manner.
· Monitor, track and record all project progress. Provide timely feedback on deviations, highlights areas of concern, develops corrective actions.
· Provide and maintain meaningful planning and progress KPIs.
· Computer literacy
· Analytical, recognises trends.
· Ability to rationalise options
· Project management and construction planning expertise
· Primavera P6software expertise
· Good communication skills both written and oral.
· Create free flow of information
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.