List Recruitment is seeking an RBI Engineer to work within a Risk Based Inspection (RBI) department at a local petrochemical company. This is a full time position for an approximate 2 year contract.
Reporting to RBI Project Leader, the position will be working within a small team of Inspection, Engineering, Process and Operations personnel, involved with the implementation of a new alternative, RBI system. The candidate will be an integral member of the Inspection Team working to defined HSEQI and other refinery standards.
· Data collection for entry into the RBI/Credo databases.
· Oversee the transfer of data within the inspection systems.
· Identify the damage mechanisms relevant to each equipment and piping.
· Facilitate the development of the corrosion manuals under the direction of the Corrosion Engineer.
· Liaise with the Operations and Process Engineering departments as necessary, to obtain the relevant data and operational conditions for the RBI assessment.
· Co-ordinate and chair meetings with the appropriate departments.
· Assist the Project Leader in developing inspection plans.
· Management of data to ensure ongoing accuracy and quality within the Inspection systems.
· Maintain auditable systems.
· Conduct duties in compliance with Inspection procedures and departmental philosophy.
· Ensure Inspection compliance with ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation.
· Ensure punctual and accurate collation, review, updating and uploading of all relevant data and information.
· Ensure accuracy, quality and alignment of all data within the Inspection systems.
· An Inspection, Mechanical,Corrosion or Chemical Engineer with a minimum of HNC, preferably degree qualified.
· An understanding and working knowledge of refinery pressure equipment and piping.
· A thorough understanding and working knowledge of isometrics, GA’s, PFD’s and P&ID’s.
· IT literate and fully conversant with all Microsoft Office applications and databases.
· Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.