List Recruitment are seeking an Accounts Reconciliation Analyst for a long term contract role based at a prestigious company based near Immingham. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the region’s leading employers. This role will be for an initial 10 month period, working full time 40 hours per week.
To support the sales and inventory reconciliation activities.
• Responsible for daily sales and receipts processing, inventory reconciliation activities relating to product movements for a given Terminal reconciliation.
• Resolving customer queries such as issuing credits, return loads, surcharges, terminal errors.
• Preparing weekly volume reports for contractors transport companies.
• Performing daily, mid-month and month-end inventory reconciliation activities, analysing physical product gains and losses, and ensure product accounting requirements are fulfilled.
• Liaising with contractors transport companies and Terminal staff to address any missing information to ensure that data is provided complete and in a timely manner.
• Liaising with Supply and Customer Support to ensure reconciliation activities are maintained to highest standards.
• Supporting other marketing support groups on an ad-hoc basis.
• Providing cover on other team-members’ responsibilities when required.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, ability to analyse data and draw conclusions.
• Well organised with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both via telephone and email.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Ability to handle and respond to a wide variety of requests and tasks.
• Ability to work independently and as well as in a team.
• Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and handle multiple activities.
• Internal controls competency.
• Strong general administrative skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• SAP experience preferred.
• Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.