List Recruitment is seeking a SAP FI Analyst for a long term contract role based at a prestigious company near Immingham. This is a full time position, working 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday.
Reporting to the SAP EMEAP Services Lead this position will be accountable for the support and development of SAP Finance designs for Refining, Marketing & Commercial BU’s in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
• Day-to-day support of SAP S4/HANA / Fiori systems, including FI, COPA, Travel & Expense, FX & its interfaces for non US locations.
• Anticipate and pro-actively resolve issues (communicate with other SAP Service functional teams, Technical team and Supervisor)
• Work as SAP FI functional analyst on projects/changes to design and build (configure) SAP solutions to meet Business requirements.
• Perform Solution Integrator role to coordinate internal and 3rd party IT work on solution delivery and support.
• Create and maintain documentation, including specifications, for full life cycle: design, development, testing, cutover & support.
• Build an effective, collaborative working relationship with Finance and its representatives on projects, other SAP teams, Business Analysts, the Key User network and Functional Integration Testing (FIT) testers.
• Broad Finance experience and demonstrate a good understanding of key financial business processes.
• Proficient in SAP.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Business focussed and able to communicate effectively & collaborate with all organisation levels.
• Ability to work independently, as part of a team and take the lead when required.
• Effective time management, work prioritisation and escalation skills.
• Strong analytical and logical skills, e.g. ability to: analyse requirements/issues; propose & analyse options; analyse & improve processes.
• Focus on commitments and delivering results
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or other IT/IS related subject
• Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography
• Experience of:
• SAP projects and enhancements
• Key User network
• Other business areas, e.g. Finance, Sales, Supply, Transportation
• Applications support experience
• Infrastructure support
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.