We are currently seeking a Senior Scheduler/Planner on an LNG FEED Project for our client based in Leatherhead. This is a contract role for circa 19 months, that has an immediate start and will be based on 5 days a week in the clients offices in Leatherhead.
The role is likely to be outsideIR35 but the final decision will be made after a Qdos assessment
The senior planner reports to the project controls manager and responsibilities include, to:
• Maintain schedule coding structure and check correct application in P6
• Assure integrity of the schedule –durations, logic, milestones
• Schedule analysis and critical path and communication to project management
• Co-ordination of the weekly and monthly update cycles for schedule and progress
• Update and maintain Level 1, 2 and Level 3 schedules for project reports
• Update and maintain progress curves for project reporting
• Co-ordination of discipline and area reviews of schedule and progress to confirm accuracy of information and forecasts
• Schedule management to assure alignment of all schedules and resolve interface issues
• Correct use of the planning and progress systems
• Provide progress measurement function for all phases of the project
• Review of schedule and progress reporting for consolidation and input to project reports.
• Provide schedule impacts for change control
• Baseline maintenance
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.
List Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.