List Recruitment are seeking a Site Operative for a holiday park lodge in North Lincolnshire. The site currently has 23 holiday lodges which are let all year round, with more planned. The position is Monday to Friday 8am – 430pm. The role requires the candidate to be flexible with hours, able to cover holiday and be on an On Duty and On Call rota. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to grow with the organisation.
• Ground’s maintenance (gardening, grass cutting, plant care etc)
• Hot tub Care (emptying, cleaning, water testing etc)
• Dealing with guests including greeting and dealing with any issues
• Lodge maintenance including minor repairs
• Preparation and distribution of linens
• Inventory, maintenance and meter checks
• Ensuring site equipment is in full working order
• Accurate recording keeping
• Stock keeping and recording
The above list is not exhaustive.
The successful candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic, efficient with excellent time management skills.
• A team player as well as being able to work on their own and use their own initiative.
• Dedicated to ensuring an excellent customer experience.
• Good level of English (written and verbal) and Maths.
Rate will be £9.00 per hour but will increase with time and experience. You will be entitled the 28 days holiday pro rata and a workplace pension scheme
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.