We have an urgent requirement for a Statutory Accountant for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a fulltime, PAYE short term contract position for a 2 month period. Working 40 hours per week 8am – 4.30pm. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
The Financial Accounting Team, based at the client’s site, is a team of 6supporting UK businesses with general accounting services, including statutory reporting, reconciliations, pension accounting, intercompany transactions, and accounting support for service station financial reporting
This short-term temporary position is required to support the Financial Accounting Analyst (Stat Accounts) in the preparation of 2020 Statutory Accounts for 7 UK entities, covering Commercial, Marketing, Refining and Retail activities.
An overview of the reporting process will be given, but there is an expectation that the successful candidate will bring suitable experience to the role to immediately become involved in the preparation process
· UK Statutory Accounts preparation experience
· Knowledge of FRS101
· Strong numeracy and data analysis skills
· Computer literate, with high proficiency in Excel
· SAP experience would a distinct advantage
· A recognised accounting qualification, final stages of study, or relevant experience would be an advantage
· Experience of working in an environment with cross-functional and global relationships
· Ability to work both unsupervised and within a team structure.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.