List Recruitment is seeking a Structural Field Supervisor for a long term contract role based at a prestigious top tier COMAH site near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. Offered for a minimum 12 month duration, this role will involve working up to 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Accountable, in the field, for ensuring correct installation and commissioning of relevant equipment for Projects, Maintenance, Tank Team & Fabric Maintenance
• Resource for support to the business
• Maintain the ATC process
• Management of discipline contractors
• Assist in production of specifications
• Supervise field work to ensure correct installation and commissioning
• Responsible for contractor safety out on site
• Prioritise field activities to ensure effective use of contractors
• Resolve field conflicts in timely manner
• Track progress of works against weekly plan
• Fulfil the “Appointed Person” role with respect to lifting, where trained.
• Financial awareness of all scopes and tender awards
• Timely sign-off of presented day work sheets and raising of SI’s.
• Review & Approve Permit Documentation.
• Reporting back up to management any issues.
• Ensure signatures for ATC2 & 3 are signed off as soon as work is complete and ensure reservations are closed out in the 90 day window and signed off.
• Sponsor for assigned companies scorecards, safety and vehicle approvals
• Ensure all specs are current and contain all correct and necessary clauses.
• Understand the scopes and ensure full close-out of all discipline activities, know your project inside-out.
• Manage contractors safety out in the field
• Review plans weekly and daily and respond to current business / project needs
• Get to the root cause and make decision but communicate why.
• Communicate back updates and raise early warnings immediately where planned works are at risk.
• Oversee compliance with section 33 within the group and support supervision with study sign-offs and site control
• Ensure contract control is adhered to within the group, Tender return clarity, SI & DW early resolution and final close-out.
• Make sure contractor supplies day work sheets by end of working week. Review and challenge where necessary before sign-off. Ensure copies are sent. Raising of SI’s as soon as they are required and provide suitable wording for auditing capabilities.
• Ensure a robust review is held over all paperwork to be submitted for a permit. Ensure it is easily understood and be confident in your sign-off.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.