We are seeking a Technical Administrator for a long term, ongoing contract role based in Scunthorpe. The hours of work are 36.5 hours per week, Mon – Fri.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the quality assurance and gas monitor calibrations of a large, industrial site. This is an office job, based within a workshop environment.
• Liaison with plant customers, booking on incoming equipment and return of calibrated equipment to plant product customers.
• Creation of New Instruments within SAP
• Calibration quotes and creation of Calibration Orders within SAP
• Calibration Quotes and Calibration Orders for external suppliers within SAP
• Repair Quotes on Instrument Repairs
• Creation of Packing Notes / Boxing up of Instruments for Collection or Despatch.
• Stickering up all Calibration instrument returns & photocopying QA documents.
• Feeding back all Calibration Certificates in SAP
• Checking all items in/out.
• Service entry of Purchase orders
• Filing the Certificates for Quality purposes
• Running of Monthly Calibration List for Plant within SAP.
• Producing Lost certificates and General queries on Calibrations/ Gas Monitors for Plant
• Quality Audits
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience, ideally gained from within a technical environment. The role requires an individual who likes to take ownership of their role and is happy to work independently. SAP experience is desirable, however training will be provided.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.