We are recruiting for a Technical Clerk for a client based in Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a permanent, full time position, working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (37.5 hours per week).
Responsible to: the Senior Engineer, the Technical Clerk will be providing clerical support to the Engineering Department. This includes : Spares & Stores control, CMMS administration, basic CAD, effective Document Management System & records retention management, Purchasing assistance, and generally to assist other members of the Engineering department with related matters.
- CMMS – All aspects of data management and entry, including eg Work Order creation, altering asset heirachy, KPI data production, cost analysis, production of status reports. (CMMS System administrator)
- Spares & Stores stock level control, re-ordering and management of Safety & Business critical spares. Storekeeping duties including manual handling of goods and parts.
- Amend CAD drawings to Engineers instructions. Control of the Drawings database, printing drawings. Site work as necessary to obtain information
- Prepare, control and tracking of Engineering Department proforma / forms / QA records
- Update, control and distribute Tag Lists / Drawing numbers & Master documents.
- Update of Engineering Specification/Procedures/Maintenance Activities to Engineers instructions.
- Provision of Purchasing administration
- Administration and filing duties, Maintain filing system – current, archive, and electronic
- Projects and other tasks which can be reasonably expected commensurate with experience and competence.
- Numerate and literate with good communication skills verbal and written (All key tasks & responsibilities)
- Knowledge of relevant computer software, including Microsoft Office suite (with strong Excel skills) & CAD to a "competent practitioner" level.
- Strong IT Skills, works with SQL tables & undertakes simple programming at a basic user level
- Ability to prioritise own work
- Works with Quality Assurance and document management systems
- A working knowledge of Maintenance organisations and use of CMMS & Stock control systems
- Quickly develops knowledge and understanding of the department numbering and filing systems, Company Safety, QA and Environmental policy and procedures.
A competitive salary is on offer with benefits such as 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), bonus, generous DC pension scheme, healthcare & share scheme.