We have a requirement for a Terminal Operations Co-ordinator for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, PAYE contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. Working 40 hours per week 8am – 4.30pm. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
To provide exceptional level of customer service to all customers who use the IPC Immingham Terminal and act as the first point of contact for UK Marketing team at IPC. To work closely with the Yard Marshal and Operations Team at the terminal to ensure the efficient operation of the White Oils and LPG loading facility.
• Implement, maintain and control the correct use of the Loading Authority Process across all terminals across the UK.
• Ensure the loading card indemnity process is adhered to.
• Coordination and issuing of driver loading cards.
• Ensure driver and vehicle details are kept up to date.
• Act as primary contact for all driver queries, requests and inductions, responding in a timely and professional manner.
• Responsible for providing regular status updates to line management on any issues arising.
• Cover Yard Marshall duties on ad hoc basis:
o Delivering the IPC induction programme to site visitors.
o Ensure smooth flow of vehicles in the yard during periods of congestion.
o Provide daily bunkering reports to Reconciliation Team.
o Deliver driver the training, carry out supervised loads and certification of drivers.
o Compile and share performance metrics covering IPC, Bramhall, Kingsbury and ISCO
• Responsible for the identification of improvement opportunities at IPC using the UKM customer metrics and to work with the UKIM business to drive forward change to back up yard marshalling efforts across the terminal.
• Be the IPC Operations Team point-of-contact within Marketing ensuring clear, open and timely communications
• Team working
• Communication – verbal and written
• Customer focus
• Taking initiative
• Ability to prioritise
• Attention to detail
• IT – able to use email, word, excel
• Analytical skills – ability to analyse data & draw conclusions
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.