We have a requirement for a Process Engineer for a client based near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire. This is a full time, PAYE contract position for an initial 12 months, to be reviewed thereafter. Working 40 hours per week 8am – 4.30pm. The role offers an excellent working environment for the successful candidate.
• Process design for capital projects that meet project schedules and milestones
• Process investigations and studies
• Strong, demonstrable SHE and process safety leadership both in the office and on site
• Performing process engineering calculations and developing technical reports
• Co-ordinating management of change safety reviews and accurately documenting process engineering changes
• Managing process engineering PHA (Hazop) action items to ensure timely completion
• Following process engineering procedures in accordance with client Engineering Practices and Standards
• Evaluating project proposals to ensure a proportionate and cost-effective solution is implemented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self -motivated
• Able to work on multiple projects in parallel
• Familiar with LOPA and SIL requirements
• Understanding of relevant UK safety and environmental industry regulations
• Knowledge of relevant UK and US industry codes and standards
• Mainly office-based role, but must be willing and able to go on site on the refinery and offsite locations as required to progress assigned projects
• The legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restrictions.
• Achieved a minimum 2:1 in a Chemical Engineering discipline degree
• Close to achieving or achieved Chartered Engineer status with the Institute of Chemical Engineers or equivalent
• 10 years + experience in front end and detailed process engineering design
• Oil and gas experience
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to List Recruitment.